V4 all-in-one PCB

There was still a change to the Gerber file for the standard board. The change isn’t on github yet I think (last commit is two weeks ago). Are other errors currently suspected or known?

Why is modification of micro V4.1 PCB blocked? Can’t I make something good for myself?

Just select all components and in the right menu set “locked” to no

You can lock some components so you will not move it by mistake.

2 Likes

Hello,

i came up with the idea to switch the work switch via seven-pin signal interface socket.
that’s gonna have to go with an optocoupler, right?

Unfortunately, I’m not sure how to connect this to the new micro board. To pin 9 and 23 of the work switch?
Can someone help me? Thank you!

Can you draw a diagram how you want this to work. I dont think i understand

This connector?

You should able to just connect the pin with the work input on the board.

The work pins on the AIO board’s already have optocouplers to protect them.

1 Like

that’s my plan:

Yes signal comes from ISO 11786! Additionally with a switch to end the automatic mode controlled from the rear three-point position.

So i can connect ISO Pin 4 with Pin 9 from AIO board without optocoupler board? I know that from ISO Pin 4 comes 0.5 - 10 V.

Just connect pin 4 to pin 9 without the optocoupler board.

The AIO already has an optocoupler.

1 Like

Do i still need the BNO085 if I run dual GPS?

I think u can still use it but no need for it

Check the wiki out, the female + extension is listed here:

Just got my order from JLCPCB. There were 4 parts short but I ordered them anyway as I can solder them on here. U14, U1, U901, and U23. I found all on the PCB except U901. The BOM states it’s a MP1584EN which is a SOIC 8 with a center thermal pad. I can’t find this footprint on the standard ampseal board.

MP1548 is a buck converter module for the ByNav GPS receivers. It is not needed if you are using F9P modules. This is also a module that is soldered on and not the IC itself. It is labeled BYNAV_ONLY.

I wanted to share this faceplate that I’ve been working on for hammond boxes and the AIO micro. You can order it as a PCB from JLCPCB pretty inexpensively. Its just a piece of fiberglass CNC’d to the right dimensions and silkscreen, there are no circuits on it.

All the files are here: GitHub - WildBuckwheat/AIO-Micro-Hammond-Faceplate: A faceplate that fits the AgOpenGPS All-in-One (AIO) Micro and Hammond 1455T2201 plastic bezel. This faceplate contains no traces, its FR4 cut to the right dimensions with silkscreen.

12 Likes

Looks great-have a placed an order.

1 Like

Not getting any serial output from the Teensy USB. I have the jumper cut on the bottom. I programmed in Autosteer_gps_teensy_v4_1.ino into it from the latest GitHub. However the wiki references 5.7.1 which I can’t seem to find. This is on a 4.1std board. On powerup the AS-ACT LED goes red then A moment later the Pwr/Eth LED comes on red. Tried 115200 and 460800 baud rates. Verified all the 5V supplies prior to installing anything. Didn’t seem like I needed to uncomment any settings in the .ino for this to work. Tried 2 different Teensy 4.1 modules. Not my first time using microprocessors. PICs, basic stamps, SX28/48s, propeller, ESP 32, ESP 8266, rpi, and a few arduinos under my belt. Is the version of the .ino correct that I used?

Which serial port did you select on the computer? You need to use the teensy usb one and not the COM port. The version you uploaded I believe is the correct one. The versions don’t follow that of AOG as they are really two completely separate systems that work together.

Either I have bad micro usb cables or the micro usb sockets on these teensys are contaminated with flux. I have to wiggle the connector to get the USB to connect. I will take some flux off and try to clean them out to see if that helps.

Hi forum members. Tell the newbie: teensy is added to this board v4.1, I connected the usb cable, several diodes lit up on the board. I connected the network LAN cable, but the network settings show not an unrecognized network, but that the cable is not connected. It’s a teensy sketch bug?

1 Like