V4 all-in-one PCB

Why don’t the diodes light up? Sketch loaded, Other modules connected.

Not sure but i see you’ve added the ads1115 module, is this because jlc didn’t attached the surface mounted one?
Also you shouldn’t really have your usb lead connected to the teensy and powering it up with the ampseal, something about back current and a trace needs to be cut

Should I remove this module?

You wont need the ads1115 is theres one already underneath fitted by jlcpcb.
They are normally often fitted by them. Its a very small chip underneath that ads1115 youve fitted
Your teensy isn’t flashing either. Should be an orange light blinking on top if its running a sketch.

When I loaded the sketch, only teensy red was flashing.

Should be flashing orange light on top with a successful sketch running. Theres a certain way to upload the sketch to the teensy, usually removed from the board to do it.
You should still have 1 green light on the power on the pcb. Cant see exactly but looks like possibly you got a 10amp fuse fitted, a 7.5amp is normally recommended
Here is a way of uploading the sketch

One thing at a time. Take the ads1115 off and take another photograph and post it to.
Are the ethernet pins securely in the teensy and the pcb

Uploading: hid error.JPG…

Every 10 seconds or so there is a usb plug sound.

Do you not need to be using the aio v4*** firmware option?
Is your usb lead definitely compatible, have you tried another lead
Is the usb block on the pcb flashing green and orange at the front

That ping sound is because you tried to flash it previously with an incompatible version of Teensyduino - plug the teensy in and press the white button to put it straight into loader mode, then try Program button again. Hopefully that’ll cure it.

2 Likes

Thank you. I downloaded the correct file again. The LEDs “Autosteer_gps_teensy_v4_1.ino.hex” will light up.

1 Like

I want to load the car steering sketch on the teensy 4.1 board. Where is the problem?

Make the change you want in ino, then save (maybe with a new name).
Then use teensy loader to load that file. Arduino 1.8 plus i think 1.57 add on work(the wiki have am instruction about how to load using 1.8. Arduino ino version 2 have many problems loading autosteer correctly to teensy.

1 Like

Proszę o pomoc.
Zamawianie w PCBWay
Audyt nie powiódł się

Prześlij plik ponownie

Nieudany powód:

Proszę o potwierdzenie czy jest to płyta 4- czy 2-warstwowa.

After translation i see they ask if your PCB have 2 or 4 layers. We do not know because you do not write which PCB you are trying to order. Some are 2 layer others are 4 layer

Próbuję zamówić AiO v4.1 Micro.

No problem using Arduino 2.2.1 with Teensyduino 1.57.2

https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_download.html

arduino20boardsmanager

2 Likes

If you’re having trouble flashing the Teensy, use this instead - two button presses and it’s done:

4.1 micro is 4 layers

Does anyone have a correctly configured sketch file with “zEthernet.ino” settings for V4.1 board?