V4 all-in-one PCB

It worked for me too! Thanks!

Does it look good? Two red and one green diode light up on the board.

Looks like your ready to go. Go through the steer wizzard and you should then get the autosteer light to go from red to green when steer in enabled.

1 Like

How to properly connect this KC868-A16 board, I want the board to turn on Hardi hc 2500 8-section switches (I’m thinking of soldering the wires to the switches)

1 Like

I’d advise perhaps starting a separate thread for this to draw more attention, that’s not really a PCBv4 matter - looks like a cool device tho!

I jumped to another topic about this question.

2 Likes

Good morning.
I have just received my faceplate, great achievement.
what antenna extension did you use?
THANKS

Sorry but I don’t know! I made the faceplate design but I don’t actually have a standard F9P AIO, the pictures are of someone else’s setup.

Is this what you mean

jlcpcb wonder if the orientation of the FH1 is correct?
Yes or no?

It’s a fuse, both directions correct.

ok
THANKS

Hey. I have the same issue, but i can’t sort out what is the problem. Teensy firmware uploaded multiple times, gps firmware updated and configured multiple times, but always the same result. Every pin reheated/soldered, same result. GPS working without the board with microUSB. I can’t figure out the problem.

Is the teensy orange light flashing?
Have you changed the upd addresses to match the teensy

The orange light not flashing.

If the orange light isnt flashing either the teensy isnt connected or it hasn’t got a code on it. Should be flashing an orange light when its running a sketch.

Have you followed the steps here to flash it.
Also @andyinv has produced a new/easier way to flash the teensy but i cant find the link now

Here it is

Same result. Teensy orange led not blinking.

You don’t get the serial signal from the F9P !!

Log says, ADC Connection OK, BNO8x OK

Swapping GPS ports means, Teensy is trying to connect f9p, but there is no answer.

Check out connection between Teensy and f9p slot, power supply f9p slot
configuration F9p,

Did you store f9p config on the flash??