V5.1.4 Release

photo_2021-04-19_21-07-28 Finally !

Be sure to make new Vehicles. Using older vehicles may cause unforeseen issues.

22 Likes

:heart_eyes::star_struck:
Let’s have a try.

We need a bit of time to work on the ability to do reverse guidance. Time was focused on trying to make the rest work as well as possible.

4 Likes

great the reading of the pressure transducer to deactivate autoguiding is standard thank you :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Good stuff👍

Yes, oil pressure, counts, and current.

See, we actually listen :smile:

Be sure to unblock any downloaded zip files.
Screenshot_50

2 Likes

v5.0.0.4

It works for 14 hours non-stop. 2 times failed. 1st fault motor turned in one direction. did not reverse it. 4 5 minutes rest, I turned the system on and off, it was all right. it was probably a motor drive fault. I am using an IBT-2 driver. The 2nd error thinks that it goes back while going forward, it made this error 2 times. There is MMA8451 on the v2 PCB. i guess v5 doesn’t use this sensor. I ordered the cmps14 sensor from aliexpres, but I haven’t received it yet.

the system is amazing. simply great. health to your hands. Even though there is no imu sensor, the margin of error is very low.

2 Likes

Press the Tractor in the middle of the screen next time

1 Like

What is your start speed set to as well as fix to fix distance? Without an imu, things can get pretty shaky.

the mistake of going back. I have read before. I did as you said. I am preparing soil. I don’t need too much precision for now. when I get the cmps14 sensor. I will start planting.

i never changed my starting speed. whatever is on the program

Pedal to the metal, this project is completely retooled from when I ordered my first parts from Digikey. You guys have been moving fast on the software side.

The UI looks great.

1 Like

Old beta vehicles could not be loaded - but now they can. So already an update!

2 Likes

You are great! My wife just grows a field for corn on beta 5 and when I know it, she holds the smartphone in her hand and browses the offers of various things for our house (we are doing a renovation) and I’m afraid that she will get lost and lead to the drainage ditch when the field ends …
It would be useful to have a function that would send a notification to the smartphone that the field is ending …

3 Likes

I did have that with Agrabot, it texted me when it was done lol.

7 Likes

Will the ino from 5.004 work?

Best is to upload new hex file with xloader

You can delete a field now in the open field picker.

Screenshot_2

6 Likes

Hello. great job and thanks to Brian and all the participants. I have taken a quick look and I do not know if I have lost in any part or I have not been able to find it, but I miss the connection diagram between cmps14 and the nano. And another thing: for those of us who use hydraulic valve, what function does the button called DANFOSS have? I mean the one that appears in the configuration section.

Great work to all developers! But what is the reason of hex files?