V5.1.4 Release

I got my hands on the PDF manual for installing the autoguidance system in non autoguidance ready tractors. That gave me all the part numbers I needed as well. :smile:

1 Like

PP is better anyways on v5.

Sry. For the stupid question, I have tried to find out pro cons duals vs Imu. I switchen today from dual to cmps14. Sending from ESP32 GGA and HDT and VTG. And changed in AOG from dual to fix. Cmps14 is working well. But i can not steer because speed is always Zero 0! What could be the Problem?

Is there anywhere you can see the nmea messages AOG is getting? Sounds like VTG is not getting through to me. :thinking: I assume AOG uses that for speed.

Do you need HDT?

The VTG Sentence is likeIMG_20210502_105754
The 2.59 should be the speed or?
Any ideas why AOG dont see the speed?

Went back to have a look at your pictures from start 2020, to check if it was a 24 V valve you got, but not it is actually 12 V
Your settings are like when I used 12 V on a 24 V valve (before I got the 12 to 24 step up converter for my HĆ¼rlimann)
So these quite high settings here, made me think you actually have too low pressure at hand(when shuttle valve are active)! Maybe play with the size of the LS orifice?
How fast does your wheels turn? if they move too slow it would oscillate as well.
On the T6-175 with setting gain at 20, min at 29, high just left at max 254 and low at 38, the wheels are quite stable but would do 1 degree left-right almost like saying tik tok. From center to full right would be saying 2 beers :slight_smile:

That orifice is very small and in a really hard place to get to. (filter housing behind the right tire) I think its to stop pressure spikes from tripping the pressure transducer, but Iā€™m not completely sure and no one at the dealer could tell me haha. GPS at a dealer seems to be witch craft only one guy knows a little about. I struggled for a long time on v5 since I also thought the settings would need to be lower. If I didnā€™t have the gain high enough it would never get to where it needed to accurately. I limit the max pwm to keep it from being a savage. It turns quite nice which is surprising. Ill have to fine tune it some more but at least its not snaking down the field anymore. I also switched to 122 hz vs the 3921hz one by default and that seemed to help me.

page 24 in this pdf explain about the LS and different orifices for an autosteer system.

Has the UDP output port changed from 2232 on the latest version of AOG 5.1.4?

I donā€™t seem to be able to pickup RTK2GO corrections from AOG on UDP 2232.

A plug in position 13A can be replaced by an orifice when the vehicleā€™s LS
circuit requires a bleed-down to tank to de-stroke the pump when AutoSteer is not turning the wheels.

You donā€™t need HDT, only GGA and VTG. VTg has the speed, so look in AgIO what the sentences are as they come in

Did you select single antenna in Config Data?

Actually, go to top menu, do a reset all, restart. It will work.

Hello Brian, yes i selected Single Antenna (Fix) in AOG. Great I will try with the restart thing, good hint.

With new version do all Fields and AB lines have to be remade if upgrading from V4?

Should all work - although might need a snap or maybe a bit off.

Thatā€™s no problem Thanks !

I tried it today two time with the reset, and also i just sent GGA and VTG to AOG. Still just speed when using PAOGI. But then roll is wrong because of Single Antenna and ESP32 (MTZ)
Can someone confirm that the incoming Sentence is okay. IMG_20210502_105754

Where are the sentences coming from? There is a clear problem in VTG, there is a comma missing between 02.595 (speed in kph) and K. The parser will fail to derive the speed from that sentence.

If that is the fault. Comma is missing in the parser code from MTZ.

add:
VTGBuffer[VTGdigit++] = 0x2C;//,

before the line for the ā€œKā€ and try your luck. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just to clarify things, theres no hay to use v5 with the bno055 right?