All in One PCB

How thick are the traces on the underside of the cytron at the power terminals? Might be a hint how big they need to be.

Is somebody using the C1 GNSS OEM Bynav on a standard Deutsch/Ampseal board?

Should this board work like Panda when it is just powered with usb? I flashed teensy with firmware and board is lit up, also ethernet port but Agopengps doesn’t regognize it.

New flash on the Teensy?
Did you send the IP?
Make sure it is correct in the bar above send, and send it

If powered from PC/laptop usb- Beware of what the max output on usb ports are!
You could add another usb cable to power the F9P.

I got nothing out of mine until I fed it a 12V power source

3 regulators? I see tje k7803 and k7805 where i miss?

So problem with this was that some of the Ublox connectors weren’t connecting. There is so long connector base that I had to sandpaper them to get pins touching. Now I got Agopengps regognizing this but now I don’t have any IMU reading. It just shows 0.

12V connected? As in my thread, I got same until 12V.

I don’t have 12v connected yet. On my Panda board it works ok with same components but I guess I will have to power 12v to see.

Same - with my panda, I had zero components on the board except Teensy, BNO and F9P and it worked fine over USB. No chance with new Micro tho.

Top is MC7805 which powers the ADS1115 circuit for wheel angle sensor
Next down is K7805 which powers the Teensy
Bottom is the K7803 which powers the Micros

The micro will not power through USB, it must have the 12v input power to energize the K7803.
After you have the Micro powered, then connect the USB cable. If you don’t get a port, you may need to reflow the solder on the 5 pins under the middle of the USB port. JLC has had some trouble getting those soldered completely.

1 Like

If I am going to use Barakis hydraulic valve through Cytron, do I need to solder 12v here?

I would assume it uses 12V but I don’t know that for sure. Have you already used the valve with a different PCB?

So you are in same boat as Andyinv, so follow his link some posts above

is there someone who will order the board with soldered components with ampseal and standard f9p ?
ordering more than one would be cheaper and i like to have one to
i make the setup with all separated components with wires and it is to messy with to many problems
now i like to have it on one board to reduce (i hope) problems

Where are you located? I have some extras in Canada. Send me a PM.

i’m from belgium europe to fare ? ups will run far

I only have micro ampseal with micro f9p.
Zeeland

i have 2 times standard f9p witch i use already one in curent set up