All in One PCB

Do you have external pull up resistor on your input, as pjrc recommend on their homepage? Because internal resistors are not good enough.

1 Like

I’ve load it at 150 no difference. I’m trying different stuff, measuring voltages and i notice that ADS is failing after a few seconds. But now i have panda sentence in serial monitor, so F9P is connected, no more swapping GPS ports. I believe the problem is related to ADS. Tomorow I’ll have more time to investigate. What is bothering me is that even when ADS, BNO and F9P are connected the LEDs on PCB remain off, no red or green light. Can it be a power issue?

Show us your boot up serial output

First boot
Screen capture of the3rd boot

The BNO was not remove but by the 3rd reboot it was no longer recognize.
Also, no led on the PCB light up, no red or green.
The PCB was supplied with 12V.

Are you using the teensy sketch that Jake Hunter shared earlier? Default IP there is 192.168.1.126. Any of the older sketches won’t activate the bicolor leds on board.

Look at your PCB board, you have damaged the I2C Line (Area which containing Pullups for the scl, sda cooper traces which are going to bno header, so bno085 can be damaged. Check out, if the bno is working without PCB!

Keep in mind your pcb contains 4 layers

Is there a diagram of the AIO board to connect the system? On/off button, WAS, motor/valve etc.

BNO is ok but definitely I have damaged the PCB. I ordered the PCB before the trace was added. I’ll probably order new PCBs after new year when more parts will be back in stock. Thank you guys, for helping me to figure out what the problem is.
As an advice to everyone who has to solder parts on the PCB, be very carefully, the traces are easy to damage.

Short Question: The CNY172M is for Speedsignal output, right?
What kind of signal ist it, can i use it for a Seedcontroller?( ISO 11786)

I uses frequency based on speed. Makes a closed loop between the 2 pins at speed.

When will the updated version come out? with the bug fixes?

I will update the google drive link today. I think it is up to date other than a label now

1 Like

aogaiodiagram.pdf (264.1 KB)
Source: first post (by Jhmach)/Google Drive link for standard F9P all in one board/“BackupProjects_jhmach_personal_2_20221130.zip” → download → extract (contains another zip file)
Open EasyEda editor → File/Open/“EasyEda
” → browse the extracted zip file (“AOG All-In- 
 .zip”), select it then click import on the EasyEda popup.

Edit: If you’re planning to use the micro version then you may need to use the link for the micro version instead of the standard version link, I’m not sure the two diagrams are the same.

2 Likes

Are there any known issues? Just the trace width for the Cytron?

I think we have all but the traces fixed.

4 Likes

No one has even tested the limits of the existing traces that I know of, they will probably work for most people. The limitation concerns are all theoretical at this point. I’m hoping to eventually sacrifice a PCB to see what it can handle comfortably and when they burn.

3 Likes

I would think 90% of users using electric motor will be using a Phidgets at 24V, which draws about 2 amps in use, I’m going to run one as stock without bypassing traces, so will act as a long term guinea pig on this one.

5 Likes

Is there a list of the changes to the board?
When using a modified Cytron (to prevent motor braking) 4 wires need to be connected, the PCB now connects 3 . Is this also added? Or, maybe even better a relay/MOSFET to disconnect steer motor when not steering?

Can somebody verify that the following parts aren’t needed for a

• standard F9P board,
  • F9P (not Bynav),
  • no CAN bus,
  • no Danfoss

setup?

Parts not needed if

• I don’t want to use CAN bus (parts inside “CANBUS_ONLY” section):

• C11
    • D4
    • D5
    • R23
    • R64
    • H4
    • U16
    • U17
  • I don’t want to use Danfoss (parts inside “DANFOSS_ONLY” section):

• R45
    • R6
    • R51
    • R52
    • U14 (TLC081IP)
    • R46
  • I want to use F9P, not Bynav (parts inside “BYNAV_ONLY” section):

• U901 (MP1584EN)

Are there any other parts that aren’t needed?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Is this the capacitor you were referring to, which can be used as a substitute of C24 and C25?