All in One PCB

I haven’t looked at the standard, but I should.

2 Likes

Anyone selling the all in one pcb for the big f9p
?

I have a few left with the Ampseal23 connector & harness. I mostly ship to Canada and the US. If you’re interested, send me a PM and I’ll get you pricing details.

edit
I’m all out of PCBs

2SC2884Y (JLCPCB Part#C475474) will be a suitable replacement for smd?

If it helps others, this is the correct part to substitute Q3 on the Standard AIO PCB, from Digi-Key,

2 Likes

Just kinda curious. But why did they chose to use all of those separate modules and through hole components? Wouldn’t it have been more compact and cost effective to replace most of them with SMD components?

Because these days, half the time you can’t get all the smt parts, so now at least there’s still the tht parts to getting it going.

I am getting RTK Fix In AOG, sentence seems to be correct yet the RTK led on the PCB stays red. Is there any possible reason for this?

I’m getting the same…from the code:
#define GPSRED_LED 9 //Red (Flashing = NO IMU or Dual, ON = GPS fix with IMU)
#define GPSGREEN_LED 10 //Green (Flashing = Dual bad, ON = Dual good)
So it will be solid red for single setup like us.
If the dual receiver guys flexing on you offends you then you could modify the code below by swapping the high and low. (zHandlers tab)

*if (!useDual)*
*       {*
*        digitalWrite(GPSRED_LED, HIGH);    //Turn red GPS LED ON, we have GGA and must have a IMU     *
*        digitalWrite(GPSGREEN_LED, LOW);   //Make sure the Green LED is OFF     *
*       }*

I guess that makes sense. But what about the adafruit modules and even the F9P? Would it not be pretty easy to add them all the the board?

Could someone put up what setting they are using and antennas placement and the agopen measurements for dual antennas

Thanks for this, makes sense. Currently a dual user with PCB v2 but was planning on a new setup with the AIO with a single f9p. Not sure whether there is any benefit with dual with the AIO, perhaps better roll and direction detection?

i think it would be nice if you did the same with the standard f9p all-in-one board, since a lot of people still use the electric motor without the can system. I believe that in the French telegram someone has suppressed the can and the danfos, but has not published the files yet.
Thank you very much for all these works from which many members of the community benefit, including me.

Hi!

What is ByNav? Do we need it for one antena use?

Maybe it’ll help someone. I guess this is the U8 and U903 headers:

Am I wrong?

I orded this.

Can’t get my motor spinning

No you do not need this.

1 Like

You don‘t need it for F9P single or dual configuration.

1 Like

Thank you, Gigi!

What about ADS1115, CMPS14?

Thank you, Teddy!

I can’t find this surface mounted diod D7 (1N4004). Does anyone substitued it? Or regular one will be ok?

Substitution or where to buy this MCP2562-E/SN (U16 and U17 on the board)?

P.S. Sorry for stupid questions.