All in One PCB

(I did put a heart not because I like that you burnt it but it’s a way showing my condolences…)

I hope that sharing your mistake will help someone not to make the same.

Could it be that when you soldered that cable you managed to short some pins on that chip?

1 Like

What is the soldered cable on the Cytron for?

Theoretically, it should not happen that my pins turned on somewhere, but you never know in such micro things

If you manage to break the soldering pads like I did, you can plug in here. (Free wheel)

Yes, it’s my PCB, I already have a new citron, I have to make a free wheel mod, am I missing something? I already have jumpers, or do I need to install something else under Cytron? I’m hoping for some advice

Hi,
I have a PCB of version 2.4 / 2.5. Can I start assembling or is it worth waiting for a new version. Brian wrote something about in the Telegram chat.
Want to build up a dual system with wheel motor. (If there are problems with CAN, IMU or hydraulic, I don’t mind).
Greetings
HanZ

Probably just a week or less before the new board is released, barring any negative results. It has been greatly improved for motors.
Edit
The Micro V4
Standard V4 maybe a few days longer.

4 Likes

I’am thinking of doing two projects, one is auto steering ready Valtra T214D and the other is MF 7724 without steering ready. I was told here that it maybe possible to get WAS signal from CAN BUS with MF also. I have been reading and watching videos about this but I’am not sure what to order. Should I wait for this new release, order Kaupoi 4.1, study more? Never done this before…

I’m probably not the one to ask but, if you are steer ready with can bus, I would just use one of the can boards. If you are going to steer with a cytron AIO on the MF, I would wait for the new board.

Is the new micro board the same size? or will it need a new box?

2 Likes

You probably want to take a look at this: GitHub - MechanicTony/AOG_CAN_Teensy4.1: AgOpenGPS using Teensy4.1 and CANBUS AutoSteer Ready Tractors

2 Likes

Same box and same pinout

2 Likes

Can you name me what can board would be best for this job?

Good morning,
I test my pcb in simulation mode and I have 3.3v from the pin 3 othe teensy but only have 0.76v coming in pwm2/nc. On the cytron nothing happens when I engage the steering, do you have an idea of ​​the problem?

When connecting the steer pin momentary button, one wire goes to Ampseal Pin 8, where does the other on connect, one of the grounds?

Ground

It is ok to connect it to pin 4 with the WAS?

Yes all grounds are connected

what is the best way to connect ground wires so only one wire is going into the Ampseal plug?

I have connect all grounds in cable harness.