All in One PCB

For the steer/work/remote switches, you can just connect to the tractor’s chassis ground wherever is convenient. An eye terminal to a bolt somewhere. That signal is opto isolated and only carries a few milliamps.

Hi guys!

I’m trying to make my pcb to work. But I guess it’s something with ethernet connection. The red led on PCB says that there is no ethernet. In addition to that my tablet doesn’t see the connection( I checked the cable with my router and it’s ok).
The ethernet socket has a green led on the left .

I see that Teensy blinks rapidly, but I guess it’s normal?

Please show udp settings.

Hi Raymond!

First set the 5 in the red marker to 0 then press send button

I’d use a connection tester and see if the ethernet pins are connected all the way to teensy.
Using EasyEDA you can easily figure out which pin is for whatí

Your CNY172M is not the correct way, don’t think this would effect the Ethernet, just pointing this out.

Have you soldered the Ethernet pins on the Teensy? And have you soldered the female socket if it wasn’t done by JLCPCB?

Good morning. Have you tried using the router’s Wi-Fi?
Is the ethernet cable connection led - router blinking orange?
Carefully re-solder the 6 pins of the ethernet connection into lowercase.
Doesn’t your tablet need a crossover cable?

Hi Teddy! Thank you for your help! I guess the key on CNY172M should be on square contact on the pcb?

The ethernet socket was soldered by JLCPCB.

Wold you mind to take a quick glance on my pcb, maybe I did somethig wrong.

Thank you, Balazs! Now I know what EasyEDA is! Thak you!

I’ve just checked it and it looks ok. :slight_smile:

Hi Jesse! Thank you for your help!

What do you mean about router Wifi? I pluged in my teblet to router using my cable and it works fine. I didn’t mentioned that i use a tablet with type c to ethernet doungle.

The soldering on the ethernet socket looks good. And I checked the connections with a multymeter. It seems that everything is fine, but I’m not sure.

You’re aware of the board to board small connector between the PCB and teensy right?
https://www.digikey.fr/fr/products/detail/gct/BF050-06-A-B-0400-0300-L-G/16396911

Yes I am! I also checked if they are connected. Maybe I dameged the ethernet chip during soldering?

how hot does your solder get?

380 degrees celcium, but i tried to do everything fast. Or I was wrong?

I stil can’t conect with udp, but USB works!

I see that in AIO antena now lights green but imu is not. But the data at the top left corner are present for imu. Should I bother?
What are the proper baud rates for antenna, imu and steering?

Try it on a desktop PC, so you can eliminate the USB/ethernet adpater.

You do not need 12V for testing on a PC with Standard AIO (you do for the Micro AIO), just plug USB into Teensy for power, Power/Ethernet led should turn green as soon as you plug Ethernet cable in.

Have you updated firmware on F9P and config file?

I tried to connect with my pc and it doesn’t see it. I probably did fry something. I’ll try with another Teensy when I get one. I’m really curious!

Yes I updated F9P and configed it.

I’m going to use the AOG with 24V motor. The planting is soon, so I’ll probably use it with USB. In this case I shouldn’'t put 12 v to the board throug AMPSEAL? Is it safe to put 24V to the clamp on the board?

Yes safe to put 24v to the screw terminal, that power only travels through the Cytron.

1 Like