AOG Autosteer Dual GPS PCB

I’m wondering something, I have a thought, but I don’t know if it will work. I have 3 f9p cards, I plan to use dual GPS, but I will not use services such as internet-gsm-service provider-rtk2go for NTRIP service, can I run my 2-li card via radio signals from the base station I have set up?

Yes. A lot of us with poor cellular service use radios from a f9p base. Im not familiar with the 2-li card. We use xbee or similar radios

There was a translation error.

I’m wondering something, I have a thought, but I don’t know if it will work. I have 3 f9p cards, I plan to use dual GPS, but I will not use services such as internet-gsm-service provider-rtk2go for NTRIP service, can I run my dual card (Jhmach-dual) via radio signals from the base station I have installed?

Yes, translation error. Still.

can I run my dual card (Jhmach-dual) via radio signals from the base station I have installed?

You can receive RTK from your base.
What do you mean by “run my dual card” ?

Dual GPS PCB, so it’s your card.

Well, if I can run it this way, what files should I upload to my F9P cards, which I numbered as 1-2-3? 2 should be F9P left.txt, 3 should be F9P right.txt, but what should I load into number 1, the base?

Tony Base.txt (20.9 KB)

The radios go on the xbee header. They will communicate through uart2. Make sure you have rtcm3 messages enabled on uart2 message in on the right module.
This configuration file of Tony’s has baud rate on uart 2 at 115200. The same will have to be set in both of the tractor modules.

2 Likes

So I connected the ground to the signal with a resistor and tried several other things but nothing works. Do you have anymore ideas? I am not sure if it’s the sensor’s problem or not. When the pressure turn sensor is selected in the steer form it shows 99% no matter what…

Is this radio modem easy to connect?

Yep. 5V, gnd, and signal. We run signal on that board to A1, but you can use the signal on the radio header and send directly to the f9p.

But will it be compatible with ardusimple if it is used for transmission on the basis of RFD868, and in the rover ardusimple.

If you send the right correction data from the rover, it will work fine. You mean rfd868 at base and rover? Cant mix rfd and ardusimple radios. They are not compatible

Thank you, everything is clear now.

Is this dual GPS PCB board available to order? Is there a parts file?

This one is about to be obsolete. We have a new version of it that we are about to release.

4 Likes

Which blog is discussing the newer board.

We will probably make a new post on the discourse when we release them.
Edit:
I will see if they want to start one now

You say it will became obsolete but we can still use it even for future versions of AOG, right?

Emails arrived, Micro F9P shipped from Ardusimple. Along with a request for £145 import tax!! Let’s hear it for Brexit!!!

It is obsolete, but is up to date as far as the code goes. It is the same as the version that we released on the link below, except doesn’t have the Deutsch or Ampseal connector. We have also added surface mount or through hole option, along with a surface mount ADS1115 and 2 can bus controls, status LEDs and some other features. None of these will hinder the older board from functioning.

https://discourse.agopengps.com/t/all-in-one-pcb/10444/203

1 Like

Could my issues with the pressure sensor have anything to do with the software on the teensy?