Micro F9P group buy

Maybe there’s someone on here that would be willing to double-up their order and get you some ?

Everyone should have recieved their code for the group buy.
If you didn’t recieve an email with the code, please let me know.
Thanks
Jake

Just saw this now. If there’s no late entries, I’ll keep an eye out for the winter order.

There were a lot of buyers. You might be able from a member.
Yes we will try to have another buy this winter as well.

Hi Jhmach, can I give my right to someone?

There are 2 above who missed the buy.
Purchases have to be on the emails we sent though.

Friday morning CST. We sent in 61 email addresses and only 27 have completed their orders so far.
We will keep the orders open for a few more days, so please get your orders in as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, I am just reading about the campaign and am very interested. If someone has changed their mind, I could enter into an order.

Anyone not using their code, please let someone else use it.

We have about 15 hours until the buy ends
Only 44 of the 61 emails have ordered, so time is running out.

If you missed the group buy and want to use another persons code, and are able to order within the next 14 hours, please send me an email.

Anyone wanting to order Micro GPS may do so until Monday October 31 at 9AM.
Follow the instructions below.
All orders will ship in 2 weeks

2 Likes

Hi, I did receive the order confirmation by email dated October 20, but I still haven’t been charged, and of course I haven’t received anything. normal? Or should I have worried about it before?

They are currently shipping out.
You should get a shipping notice and an invoice attached.

AgOpenGps did order much more than Ardusimple anticipated.

1 Like

You need to check the email that you made your order from. Check the spam folder also. I think most have gotten their email notifying that they have shipped.

Tanya got back to me with the total number of Micros and antennas that we purchased.

Micro F9P 186
ANN-MB antenna 180

9 Likes

About 3 times more then they expected?!?

is the group buy still open or will there be another?

It’s over. We are hoping to do another one this winter sometime.

1 Like

Where/How it will anounced? Some has missed, because the buy was closed very soon and open again afterwards for a couple of days (what I did not regonized) .

1 Like

Yes, that was unplanned. Ardusimple needed some time to get the parts to build after they saw our numbers and asked us to take orders for a few more days.
We will make a longer window the next time.