Micro F9P group buy

Ardusimple is asking how many would be wanting to buy this winter.

Would anyone wanting to order on the next group buy send me an email with how many you plan to purchase on the same email?

jakehunterd@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Any indication if the price will stay or go up?

Not Yet. Iā€™m sure it will have a lot to do with when we choose to buy.

How are we doing for expressions of interest numbers ?

2 Likes

We have about 30 so far
I need to re post a reminder and get this going.
I am pretty tied up for the rest of the month, but will try to get it done.

1 Like

Am probably good for another two, possibly four.

I would be very interested in two.
Is there anyone who could paint a connection-diagram with an usb-converter to setup up the micros?
I am trying to set up a PCP for dual with an ESP32 and a W5500 lite-Ethernet. But perhaps I need some helpā€¦

Thanks for setting up this group buy again, I missed the first one. Iā€™ll be interested in 4.

Any chance there could also be a group buy for antennae? Someone with experience could recommend a popular model?

I believe the group buy includes the Ublox ANN-MB dual antenna. The antenna is a separate purchase but I believe @Jhmach asked us to include the number of antennas in our request as well. I think they are about $60 without the group discount.

Oh good, I see it now. I should have reread the beginning of the topic.

Anyone who has not sent me an email with the number of Micros and antennas you agree to order, please do so and we will get this going.

jakehunterd@gmail.com

1 Like

Going well. We are pretty close to our goal of 50. Providing we have enough, I will wait until Monday, January 16 to submit the order for those who might need a day or 2 to see the updated message.
Thanks

2 Likes

I will try to respond to all of the emails on Friday to let each of you confirm that I have received them before we submit to Ardusimple.

2 Likes

Confirmation emails went out this morning to everyone on the list for the group buy.
If you did not receive an email from jakehunterd@gmail.com, you need to send it soon.
I will submit the email addresses to Ardusimple on Monday.

1 Like

Hello,
The new group order concerns only the micro model of the f9pā€¦?

I would be interested but by buying the standard modelā€¦

Thanks

Standard is always available at Ardusimple

So no group rate for this oneā€¦?

Not the standard. Only the micro

The group buy is submitted.

If you do not receive an email from Ardusimple in the next 5 days, please let me know at jakehunterd@gmail.com

2 Likes

Ardusimple has sent an email informing me that there are 13 emails who have not ordered their Micros yet. She sent a reminder to each. Please everyone get your orders in since they wonā€™t process our group buy until at least 50 are received.
If we fall short of the 50 requirement, no one will get their orders filled.