Setup and connection issue

simpleRTK2B+heading (is this now supported for AOG?) is for dual antenna and you dont use IMU then. What is your setup dual antenna or single with IMU cant be both.

If single antenna did you upload config for 10Hz GPS? Do you have RTK dual without RTK will not work, single will be 0.5m±.

Spinning in a circle, constantly moving, usually experience this when not in fix.

Is your RTK fixed? are you getting corrections?

No RTK, has simpleRTK2B+heading kit. Direction not stable at all, sometimes my tractor even turn in circles.

simpleRTK2B+heading kit (dual antenna) (Config file 10Hz simpleRTK2Blite (Moving Base) of a simpleRTK2B+heading kit and 10Hz simpleRTK2B (Rover) of a simpleRTK2B+heading kit.
Compass direction unstable, AB line swing around every now and then. Tried with simpleRTK2B (Config file simpleSSR 10Hz) single antenna and IMU but same results.

simpleRTK2B+heading kit only output UBX protocol if nothing changed then its still not supported for AOG. That’s why there are dual PCBs with ESP32.

Dual antenna in any case will not work without RTK.

Try single GPS without IMU with Ortner or ardusimple config if its stable try connecting IMU. But for autosteer RTK is strongly recommended.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I bought simplertk+blite without researching it fully, but unfortunately it didn’t work because it was UBX, then I built my own base station, but I still want to use it, I need to use my MTZ code, and is an esp32 required?