V4 all-in-one PCB

If AgIO sees it then Ethernet must be working. Why do you think it’s not communicating?

I hit the whole teensy with some more heat. I found the 5v pin wasnt soldered good enough.

Well im not sure but the tablet doesnt seem to look like all the other tablets that ive seen. Heres what my tablet looks like currently

How does it have power without fuse? is it powered trought 12v out?

The antenna have a view to the sky?

I have it hooked up to a 12v fencer battery. I am currently inside

Show us this window

How is it getting power if theres no fuse in it? Is the fuse not protecting the whole board🤔

Your cytron isn’t lit up either. Are you powering that through pin 18 on the ampseal or a different way

Pat is right. You need the fuse to get power but you can supply powe through the 12v out as it is unprotected. If you do have it on the 12v out then you don’t have any protection on the board because you are connecting directly to the 12v rails of the board. The cytron is setup to be powered through that fuse as well in 12v configuration so it won’t function as is.

Don’t you need MC7805CTG?

Does teensy get 5V from it?

1 Like

Thats the power for the wheel angle sensor
Yes, you need it

Now im nore confused about all the powers lol i have 12v power to pin 20 and 22. Do any other pins need power or ground to test this?

Pin 20 is 12v OUT and it should not have any power connected to it. Pin 23 should be grounded and that is all you need.

sorry I didn’t realize the board had a fuse holder in it. What size fuse goes in there?

Ive got a 2amp in my board
Check your ampseal connections and diagrams, pin 22 is 12v in and pin 23 is 12v ground. Pin 20 is as said above 12v out

Hi Team. First time builder here. Can someone please tell me the purpose of the through hole component locations on the back side of the board? Are these supposed to be left empty or assembled ?

Thank you.

All of the through hole components on the back of the board are intended to be used as replacements for missing components. When you order through jlcpcb they will tell you which components are missing.

1 Like

Ah ok thank you for that. JLCPCB were just missing the ampseal. Excellent.
Is it possible to manually assemble the V4? I’ve uploaded the BOM to digikey, RS components and a couple of other places but they dont recognise the majority of components numbers unfortunately.

You’ll find the connectors for Ampseal here: Connectors · farmerbriantee/AgOpenGPS_Boards Wiki · GitHub

It is possible to manually assemble the boards but you would have to order a large number of parts and it would be rather difficult and time consuming. It is probably easiest to get jlc to assemble it and just solder on the amp seal by hand.