V4 all-in-one PCB

Hi all,

I have an AIO v4.2, the goal was to used it with the cytron and the phidgets motor.
Now, I have a MF 7720 autosteer ready, my question is: can i use my PCB to drive the MF via the CANBUS? Can I connect the MF to the pin 16 & 17?

Thank you in advance !

You will need a different configuration program on the teensy.
If you look on the forum there is many a topics making mf steering over canbus and a step by step guide

1 Like

Thank!
I had seen some discussions about the soft modification.
But I didn’t find the information about the hardware compatibility between the AIO v4.2 and Canbus.
Even after have read the topic shared, it’s not clear for me.
Do you think it’s ok ?

Thank you for your help.

Not sure what is meant by hardware compatibility. Those two pins lead to an industry standard CAN transceiver soldered onto the AIO board. Not a whole lot of hardware from the CAN bus perspective.

1 Like

Yes you can steer your MF over Canbus with the AIO v4.2, it has only one CanBus chip, you only need one to steer the MF.

You will need to install custom AIO Canbus firmware on the Teensy and to select the correct brand and GPS settings in the serial monitor.

1 Like

Here’s a list :slight_smile:

I’m testing to receive the RTK correction via radio. To receive, do I need to change the RTK Dest jump? I’m using the 4.1 micro

The default is to send it through the teensy which forwards it to the f9p, the alternate option is to send it direct to the f9p.

1 Like

Hello, I have an AIO 4.5 board and a By Nav C2 M20. If I want to connect the By Nav to the board, do I have to change anything on the board? Apart from soldering the slots for the compact connector?

The ByNav still requires a power supply of 3.3V

I have loaded the Teensey into the flasher with the Keya Motorwhell 08G-V1-beta. This is for PCB 4.1, is this the wrong data set or what could be my problem now? If I connect the BY Nav via USB C I get RTK

I believe the TX/RX traces for the Bynav slot on that board are reversed. I ran into that issue with the UM982. I had to cut the traces and use rework wire to re-route the the TX/RX lines. This was fixed in the v4.5 board.

This is a 4.5 board. I only played the data set for 4.1 on the Teeney.

This telegram screenshot from you tell us that your GPS receiver is not connected to teensy. Probably not correct baud rate /matching baud rate set in receiver. When gps is also green in AgIO, then teensy probably blink orange all the time, indicating it get data from receiver.

Hello all!
I have an early version of the AIO V4 but I can not find the source to match this board. For now I want the schematic and eagle files. But is you have anything important to note about the teensy SW I am all ears. Could I use the Teensy files from the AIO V4.5 folder? Can anyone point me in the right direction. This is the standard version and I assume it is the AIO 4.0 but I am not sure.

I guess: TeensyModules/AIO Standard v4/Firmware/Autosteer_gps_teensy_v4

I don’t have this type of bord, but why does it also say agopengps v5 on the board?

Good. I will try

I bought this board ready made thinking it was the latest AIO board a few months back, but now I am just getting more and more confused… I am starting to believe it is the first version of the AIO version 4.0. Anyone have the easyEda files for that so I can compare? They do not seam to be available on the github…