All in One PCB

Here is a good set of Dual GPS configuration files.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1787PlVQOIqViQKA-HZ2MmVpuV02vm7Ds?usp=share_link

4 Likes

@Jhmach when will you release the V2.5?

Best Regards,
Marko

Maybe is useful to add a possibility for connecting a qwicc cable on the board to connect the bno085 for mounting it in each orientation.

PRT-17258 SparkFun | Mouser Austria

We can have everything but the heavy traces done pretty soon. The heavy traces will require a major rebuild, and may be closer to the end of the year.
I will post an update when the small changes have been completed.

2 Likes

How can I connect a relay board for section switching or for hydraulic lift to the board?

for single we stick to Tony’s config file (Tony F9P Right)?

Which way did you find best to print? is there a way to lay it out without supports?

Hi,

What solution did you use for the 6 pin UDP on the teensy.?

The female plug welded by JLCPCB is much lower than the others… :thinking::thinking:

Where do we know about the faults of the standard f9p PCB with ampseal 23 connector?

There is the dimension defect of the power tracks for the cytron and I also read that there was a problem with the 3.3V of the teensy4.1 but I did not see any solutions recommended for this last problem.

Thanks

If I mount it like it would be the best in Valtra cabin, then BNO085 Y-arrow would be pointing forward and X-arrow pointing down. Does it work like this if I change the code?

I had to sandpaper other female plugs to get ethernet pins to connect. There is quite a bit of plastic before you hit the connectors.

This is the post with the fix for the 3.3V:

2X3 extended header

I just solder the headers and take the pin out platstic header and gentley push it in then solder. Works good for me.

Would be happy to see your valtra installation when your finish.

15mm length, 2mm spacing @louseb84

5PCS 2.0mm 2.0 Single Double Row Male 240P 140P Breakaway PCB Board Pin Header Long 15 17 19 mm Connector Strip Pinheader 2x40

Hello all,

Running in to a problem. Micro board works in agio steering and imu green but no imu signal coming in. I use cmps14 on serial its found x60 . But no readings. Works in pcb v2 version. Any thing else i can check??

You have the reciever and antenna installed and a clear sky view?

I think these boards build a PANDA sentence so I think they need a valid fix or at least a response from a reciever to output roll.

Ah, so without antenna you do not see roll like before in pcbv2?

so that’s how I finally modified the ampseal pins in order to work with the new board + 24V phidgets motor. tested today on the tractor and it works so far. note that the ACS712 of the new board is bypassed.

4 Likes